Indian Health Center - COVID 19 Vaccination - VNA Health Care
1400 Indian Ave.
Aurora, IL 60505
-Please register using your full legal name.
-Please make sure to bring a valid ID. Please wear a short-sleeve shirt. You will be screened for COVID19
symptoms prior to receiving the vaccine.
People who are pregnant and part of a group recommended to receive the COVID-19 vaccine may choose to be vaccinated. If you have questions about getting vaccinated, talking with a healthcare provider may help you make an informed decision
You will not be able to receive the vaccine if any of the following has occurred:
1) If you are currently experiencing COVID19 symptoms
2) If you’ve been in contact with a COVID19 positive individual in the past 14 days
You are eligible for a THIRD DOSE if you meet one of the following (if unsure see your healthcare provider):
• Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
• Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
• Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
• Advanced or untreated HIV infection
• Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
You are eligible for a BOOSTER DOSE if you meet one of the following (if unsure see your healthcare provider):
*** Johnson & Johnson, boosters are eligible for persons 18 years and older AND 2 or more months have passed after initial vaccination.
***Moderna boosters are eligible for persons 18 years and older AND 5 or more months have passed after initial COVID-19 vaccination series.
***Pfizer boosters are eligible for persons 12 years and older AND 5 or more months have passed after initial COVID-19 vaccination series.