To schedule an At Home appointment in this region:
• Select an open appointment time from the calendar below
• Check type of vaccination the patient is requesting (J&J or Pfizer) and click register
• Complete the online registration form and submit
• Appointment details will be sent to the provided email after registering
• Up to 10 people can be vaccinated during a single scheduled At Home appointment. Please schedule only one appointment per household.
• If multiple people are expected at one appointment, choose ONE of the patients to be registered using this form. All other patients will be registered separately at the time of the appointment.
• All listed appointments are for J&J or 1st dose Pfizer vaccinations. 2nd dose Pfizer appointments will be scheduled automatically for the same day and time 21 days later.
• Do not schedule a 2nd dose Pfizer appointment using this form. If you have already received a Pfizer 1st dose and would like to receive a 2nd dose At Home, please call (312) 746-4835 for scheduling assistance.
• No government issued ID or insurance is required. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian with them to sign consent.
Must have started vaccination series on or after September 4 to be eligible for second-dose incentive
If this takes longer than a few minutes, please contact us.