Clinton County - COVID Vaccination
Call the Health Department for more information on which vaccination will be offered.
PEDIATRIC (5-11) VACCINES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT WEDNESDAY CLINICS. SEPARATE CLINICS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE GROUP
• If you have ever had a severe allergic reaction (e.g. anaphylaxis) to ANY injectable medication or vaccine you will need a Doctor's note to receive the vaccine. If you have any questions, please contact 618-594-6622 for further instructions.
• You cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days of any other vaccines.
• If you are sick or are COVID-19 positive, please contact our department to reschedule your appointment.
On the day of your appointment, please remember to:
• Bring a photo ID and QR code
• Masks are required
• Wear proper attire to receive an injection in the upper arm
MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES.